ГЛАВНАЯ
Нажмите, чтобы поделиться своей мыслью МЫСЛИ ВСЛУХ
ВАШ ПРОФИЛЬ
ЛИЧНЫЕ СООБЩЕНИЯ
БАЗА ПОЛЬЗОВАТЕЛЕЙ
ПОИСК
Здесь может быть Ваша реклама!
mudrec18 (28.05.18 :: 11:34): Лишь сильные прощать умеют,а не прощают слабаки.
mudrec18 (28.05.18 :: 11:34): Не живите для того,чтобы кушать... Но питайтесь для того,чтобы жить:)
mudrec18 (28.05.18 :: 11:33): Говорят,что деньги--мусор,а сами жаждут бардака:)

???? ????????? ? ??????????? ???????????? ?????????? ????? :: Просмотр темы - 6 bold predictions for Jaguars vs. Chiefs
 FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   Правила форумаПравила форума   ПрофильПрофиль   Группы пользователей Группы ВходВход / Регистрация

6 bold predictions for Jaguars vs. Chiefs

Начать новую тему    Список форумов ???? ????????? ? ??????????? ???????????? ?????????? ????? -> Серьезные обсуждения
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
chenyan94
Новичок

СообщениеДобавлено: 03-11-2018 05:37:34    Заголовок сообщения: 6 bold predictions for Jaguars vs. Chiefs Ответить с цитатой

The Jacksonville Jaguars are traveling to play the Kansas City Chiefs today in a game that pits two of the top teams in the AFC together. Before the game begins Youth Ronnie Harrison Jersey , we wanted to ask the Big Cat Country team (and you!) a simple question:“How will the Jaguars do against the Chiefs today?”Alfie Crow (AlfieBCC)Go Jaguars.Jaguars win 31-24Ryan Day (ryaneatscake)I think this is a big game for Blake Bortles and Dede Westbrook and I don’t think we see the typical letdown game from the Jaguars offense that we’ve seen recently after productive games from this unit.Jaguars win 26-20Jon Kirland (BCBCouch)There’s been no evidence that Blake Bortles can string together back to back strong performances, as yet. With the Chiefs knowing early that they don’t have to worry about Leonard Fournette and the offensive line being banged up despite everyone playing, I get the feeling the Jaguars just can’t put the points they’ll need on the scoreboard.Chiefs win 23-13Ryan O’Bleness (ryanobleness)This game scares me for obvious reasons. The Kansas City offense is electric and Patrick Mahomes is every bit as good as advertised. The Chiefs also have the benefit of home-field advantage. I don’t think Mahomes has ever seen a defense of this caliber, though. The Jacksonville defense has the ability to shut down this offend unlike anybody else has been able to do. Still, I could actually see this becoming a bit of a shootout. Everybody is talking up the Chiefs’ offense vs. the Jaguars’ defense, but this game may very well be decided by what Jacksonville’s offense can do against Kansas City’s poor defense. Rainy conditions may favor the Jaguars more, and the Chiefs had one less rest day as well.Jaguars win 24-21Brian Fullford (iambwf)I’ve rewritten this multiple times Youth Jalen Ramsey Jersey , picking the Jaguars to win, then the Chiefs, then the Jaguars, etc...With all the storylines floating about, the one thing I keep coming back to are turnovers. Mahomes has 14 touchdowns and zero interceptions. The Jaguars have one interception. These stats scream for change.My bold prediction is the Jaguars finally win the turnover battle. Partly because of the defense, but also because we see Steelers Killer Bortles (SKB).If I’m being honest, this is probably a 100 percent heart pick. These teal glasses are surgically attached to my head.Jaguars win 27-17Filip Prus (JaxonFil)I think the Jaguars will struggle containing Mahomes in the pocket similar to Marcus Mariota a few weeks ago Womens Keelan Cole Jersey , and the only difference is Mahomes has a howitzer of an arm compared to Mariota’s water gun. My feeling is that the Jaguars offense will get the ball in a two-minute drill situation where they need a touchdown and Bortles and company won’t be able to overcome the crowd noise and inclement weather.Chiefs win 30-24What do you think? Got any predictions for the Jaguars vs. Chiefs game? What do you think the final score will be? Let us know in the comments below!Jaguars vs. Patriots report card: Yeah, there’s not a really a position group that did badly The Jacksonville Jaguars beat the New England Patriots in one of the most well-balanced, dominating, impressive victories I’ve seen in a long time. Every facet of the game — and nearly every position group — performed beautifully and matched up well against their opponentHow did each position group grade out in Week 2?Quarterback: A-Blake Bortles was good. He was gooder than good, actually. He was great. He dominated. He carved up the Patriots secondary and made great decisions in all four quarters. If not for a bad read in the second half and a poor throw to Austin Seferian-Jenkins that led to an interception, Bortles would have gotten the A+.Running backs: A-Corey Grant and T.J. Yeldon performed very well in Leonard Fournette’s absence. Grant picked up right where he left off in the AFC Championship Game, showing that the Patriots still don’t have an answer for him. And Yeldon gained 71 total yards on just 12 touches — a nearly 6.0 yards-per-touch average.Wide receivers: A-Keelan Cole’s catch is enough to make this grade at least an A- and Dede Westbrook’s catch-and-run for the game-sealing touchdown was superb. Donte Moncrief had a touchdown but overall an inconsistent day. DJ Chark has to get better. He had a heads up fumble recovery in the first quarter Womens T.J. Yeldon Jersey , but fumbled away a potentially game-altering catch late in the game.Tight ends: B+Austin Seferian-Jenkins is going to get more red zone touches and I like how the team uses Niles Paul and James O’Shaughnessy in the passing game. All three of their run blocking skills are good.Offensive line: AThey allowed zero sacks and just four hits on Blake Bortles on 45 pass attempts. Aside from a killer penalty by Andrew Norwell (again) the unit was great, especially considering backup Josh Wells filled in for starter Cam Robinson from the beginning of the game onward.Defensive line: A+Two sacks, including a strip-sack and fumble recovery that changed the entire momentum of the game. Dante Fowler was an extremely effective pass rusher, turning his part-time role and just 14 snaps into five pressures, ranking first on Pro Football Focus’ list of edge rushers for Week 2. The rest of the defensive line harassed Tom Brady all day long and the Patriots had just 84 yards on the ground with 24 carries — a measly 3.4 yards per carry.Linebackers: A-Myles Jack and Telvin Smith played a great game once again, delivering punishing hits over the middle and again leading the team in tackles at the end of the day. Those two were absolutely swarming and allowed the defensive line to get home on several plays. Myles’ ability to see where an opposing run is developing and hit the hole with confidence and speed was really fun to watch.Secondary: A+Yes, they allowed two touchdowns in the air but it’s Tom Brady Womens Yannick Ngakoue Jersey , y’all. He’s going to get those. They clamped down when it mattered and Tashaun Gipson was the reason Rob Gronkowski was limited to just 15 yards on two catches and four targets.Special teams: AJosh Lambo was perfect on one field goal and four extra points and rookie punter Logan Cooke was masterful — downing two of his three punts inside the 20-yard line, with one early one being downed inside the 10. Jaydon Mickens averaged over 10 yards a punt return as well. They won the field position game with smart special teams on Sunday.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему    Список форумов ???? ????????? ? ??????????? ???????????? ?????????? ????? -> Серьезные обсуждения Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: