ГЛАВНАЯ
Нажмите, чтобы поделиться своей мыслью МЫСЛИ ВСЛУХ
ВАШ ПРОФИЛЬ
ЛИЧНЫЕ СООБЩЕНИЯ
БАЗА ПОЛЬЗОВАТЕЛЕЙ
ПОИСК
Здесь может быть Ваша реклама!
Len123 (22.07.19 :: 14:50): Len123
mudrec18 (28.05.18 :: 11:34): Лишь сильные прощать умеют,а не прощают слабаки.
mudrec18 (28.05.18 :: 11:34): Не живите для того,чтобы кушать... Но питайтесь для того,чтобы жить:)

???? ????????? ? ??????????? ???????????? ?????????? ????? :: Просмотр темы - Jacksonville Jaguars cornerback Jalen Ramsey
 FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   Правила форумаПравила форума   ПрофильПрофиль   Группы пользователей Группы ВходВход / Регистрация

Jacksonville Jaguars cornerback Jalen Ramsey

Начать новую тему    Список форумов ???? ????????? ? ??????????? ???????????? ?????????? ????? -> Серьезные обсуждения
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
chenyan94
заходит
заходит

СообщениеДобавлено: 15-01-2019 06:08:45    Заголовок сообщения: Jacksonville Jaguars cornerback Jalen Ramsey Ответить с цитатой

was questionable headed into Sunday’s game against the Indianapolis Colts D.J. Hayden Jersey , missing practice all week with a knee injury. When the Jaguars brought up a cornerback from their practice squad on Saturday and it seemed inevitable that Ramsey wasn’t going to go. He warmed up Sunday morning and told head coach Doug Marrone he was ready to play and boy was he.Ramsey was thrown at 14 times on Sunday, but he allowed just five receptions for 58 yards and most of those were contested catches or a spectacular catch by the receiver with good coverage. Ramsey nearly picked off Colts quarterback Andrew Luck and made many other fantastic plays all while clearly gutting out an injury.“Yeah, once I put my mind to something, I do everything in my power to get it done out there. I just thank God,” Ramsey said about playing through the injury. “It was hurting throughout the game.”The biggest play of the game Ramsey played however was a tackle at the end of the game. Luck hit tight end Andrew Swoope on a four yard pass and as Swoope made his way to the sideline Ramsey came flying down the field and took out his legs https://www.jaguarsfanstore.com/Cody-Kessler-Jersey , upping him in the air to make the stop. Surprisingly, the ref ruled forward progress stopped and rolled the clock, ending the game.“That’s what the refs called,” Ramsey said. “I knew that I did chop his outside leg to keep him inbounds as best as I could and then I just got up and saw him whining, so I was happy.”The defense as a whole had an impressive day on Sunday https://www.jaguarsfanstore.com , but considering what Ramsey was working through he was by far the most impressive player on the field. The Jaguars continue to have problems when it comes to the quarterback position. They’ll be addressing them by adding a new one.According to Adam Schefter of ESPN, former Steelers backup Landry Jones is expected to be added to the depth chart in Jacksonville. As the backup to Ben Roethlisberger in Pittsburgh, Jones started five games, completing 63.9 percent of his passes, averaging 7.8 yards per attempt Jacksonville Jaguars Customized Jerseys , and generating a passer rating of 86.2.Per Schefter, the Jaguars have concerns about the health of starter Blake Bortles. They also have concerns about his abilities; the former first-rounder was benched during a Week Seven loss to the Texans for Cody Kessler.For now, Bortles is expected to play when the Jaguars emerge from their bye week, next Sunday against the Colts.The move to add Jones comes after the expiration of the trading period. Dan Patrick said during the Wednesday installment of his show that the Jaguars had made exploratory calls before the deadline to the Browns and the Eagles about potentially available quarterbacks. The Browns have Tyrod Taylor and Drew Stanton behind Baker Mayfield; the Eagles have Nick Foles and Nate Sudfeld behind Carson Wentz.Meanwhile, Colin Kaepernick continues to be available. Last year Jacksonville Jaguars T-Shirts , Jaguars executive Tom Coughlin declared that he’s not interested in Kaepernick, and Coughlin refused to explain why.That’s OK, Tom. Everyone knows why.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему    Список форумов ???? ????????? ? ??????????? ???????????? ?????????? ????? -> Серьезные обсуждения Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: