!
mudrec18 (28.05.18 :: 11:34): , .
mudrec18 (28.05.18 :: 11:34): , ... , :)
mudrec18 (28.05.18 :: 11:33): , --, :)

???? ????????? ? ??????????? ???????????? ?????????? ????? :: - D.J Swearinger didnt even want a few hours
FAQFAQ   /

D.J Swearinger didnt even want a few hours

???? ????????? ? ??????????? ???????????? ?????????? ????? ->
::
chenyan94

: Nov 02, 2018
: 53

: 13-06-2019 05:38:53 : D.J Swearinger didnt even want a few hours

LANDOVER Bryce Love Washington Redskins Jersey , Md. (AP) D.J Swearinger didnt even want a few hours to soak up a victory before preparing for the Dallas Cowboys.In the aftermath of a gutsy performance without two top players and after a short turnaround from an embarrassing defeat, the Washington Redskins safety figured hed start looking at Cowboys film as soon as he got home. Its that kind of focus he wants all his teammates to have to make sure the roller-coaster Redskins dont take another dip with back-to-back games coming up against NFC East rivals.Weve got the Cowboys coming in there shouldnt be no laughing next week, Swearinger said after Washington beat the Carolina Panthers 23-17 Sunday. The thing weve got to understand, man, we cant go up and down. This team goes up and down. Weve got to stay consistent in our preparation. Whatever we did last week, weve got to stay consistent.Consistency has not exactly been a hallmark for the Redskins (3-2) in alternating not only wins and losses but games so uplifting and deflating that its hard to get a read on what they are. A 43-19 blowout loss at the hands of the New Orleans Saints motivated players within only a few days to get ready for the Panthers, but upcoming games against Dallas and at the New York Giants should test their ability to respond to success.(Its about) staying focused and keeping that consistent approach, cornerback Quinton Dunbar said. Dont get too high. Dont get too low. When you get wins, dont be high like you got the whole world in your hand. When you lose, your whole world turns down. Its about staying steady.In some ways, it helps that the Panthers limited the Redskins to 119 offensive yards in the second half and almost came back from a 17-point deficit. Cornerback Josh Norman said players realize everything is not peaches and cream, which should help them stay focused for the Cowboys.Theres room for improvement, tight end Jordan Reed said. Even though we won this game, we definitely could have put up even more numbers and stopped them on defense. You see that and it motivates you to be the best that you can be. We havent been that yet, so its coming.Some things we learned from the Redskins victory over the Panthers:ROARING DEFENSEAfter allowing only 288 yards and being on the wrong side of some turnovers by the offense, the Panthers defense will need to be even better at the Philadelphia Eagles (3-3) on Sunday. Players gained some confidence from their play in the second half Bryce Love Jersey 2019 , but see some definite areas of need with the defending Super Bowl champions up next.We just have to make some more plays on defense, linebacker Luke Kuechly said. We have to play better in the red zone. Thats something that well get addressed and improve on moving forward.Adrian Petersons 97 yards on 17 carries showed another glaring hole for Carolina, which entered tied for the eighth-best run defense in the league. Eagles quarterback Carson Wentz and running backs Wendell Smallwood and Corey Clement present another challenge in that department.PETERSON POWERDespite dealing with shoulder, knee and ankle injuries, Peterson had another game that made it look like hes way younger than 33. Peterson never doubted hed play and should be good to go against Dallas.It was definitely mind over matter, Peterson said. It was game where youve just got to bite down and put your best foot forward. So thats what I did. I already had made up my mind by Friday that, Hey Im gonna give it a go. I know its going to be painful but its mind over matter and just keep pressing. Thats what I ended up doing.BIG GUYS BACKCarolina could easily point to two fumbles by rookie D.J. Moore and an interception by Cam Newton as the reasons for a disheartening loss . But the Panthers have reason for optimism in the coming weeks after getting tight end Greg Olsen back from a broken foot and linebacker Thomas Davis for his first game of the season after serving a suspension for performance-enhancers.Olsen had four catches for 48 yards; he gives Newton a big, reliable target in the passing game.Toward the second half, I felt like I was able to play pretty close to what I was hoping, Olsen said.Davis had six tackles and two passes defensed and feels he has another level to his game.Just have to be better, Davis said. You have to get back into the feel of going out and playing football and thats something that Ive learned today.SMITH SETTLES DOWNGoing 23 of 39 with an interception at New Orleans sent Redskins quarterback Alex Smith to a new low this season. He wasnt perfect in throwing 21 of 36 for 163 yards and two TDs against Carolina, even without running back Chris Thompson and receiver Jamison Crowder.Smith leaned on Reed (five catches for 36 yards) and fellow tight end Vernon Davis (three catches for 48 yards) in finding new ways to run the offense.I feel like were untapped offensively a lot of potential, Smith said. I said untapped as we continue to find out who we are, our identity as an offense. ARLINGTON, Texas (AP) Colt McCoy still hasnt had a single rep in practice with Washingtons first-team offense this season. That will finally come after his first NFL start in nearly four years.After Alex Smiths gruesome leg injury only four days earlier, and a short week to prepare for a Thanksgiving Day game in his home state Cheap Bryce Love Jersey , McCoy threw for 268 yards and two touchdowns Thursday. But he also tossed three interceptions in a 31-23 loss at Dallas that let the Cowboys tie the Redskins for the NFC East lead.Just sort of a freak week, with that happening to Alex, short week, on the road, Texas, where I played college ball, McCoy said. There were some emotions, but I just did my best to tune those out and played ball. Ultimately, I made some mistakes I wish I had back.The Redskins (6-5) had a 13-10 lead after McCoy threw his second TD pass, a 10-yarder to Trey Quinn in the third quarter.But that lead was gone after Dak Prescotts touchdown passes of 40 and 90 yards to Amari Cooper in a span of less than five minutes later in the period.Weeks before his previous start in December 2014, McCoys last NFL victory came in another road game against the Cowboys a 20-17 overtime win on Oct. 27, 2014, when he was 25-of-30 passing for 299 yards. In his only other previous game at AT&T Stadium, McCoy was the quarterback for Texas in a win over Nebraska in the 2009 Big 12 championship game.He still has not had one rep in practice with the first team, Redskins coach Jay Gruden said. All that being said, he made some poor decisions obviously. But he made some incredible plays Jimmy Moreland Washington Redskins Jersey , some incredible throws I think we can build off.The Redskins and McCoy have some extra time to get ready for their next game, a week from Monday at Philadelphia.I think itll help. I think itll help me, but I think it will help everybody, McCoy said.Now in his fifth season as Washingtons backup quarterback, McCoy had only appeared in four games for the Redskins before Thursday. That included replacing Smith in the third quarter of Sundays 23-21 loss to Houston. A potential winning drive stalled near midfield, and Dustin Hopkins 63-yard field goal try fell short with 3 seconds left.McCoy looked as if he hadnt started a game in a long time early against the Cowboys, throwing into double coverage on his first play. He fumbled while trying to scramble on his third, but Washington recovered.But McCoy settled in with a couple of third-down passes to Jordan Reed to keep drives going, then hit Vernon Davis in stride on a 53-yard touchdown the longest Washington completion of the season for a 7-7 tie.I felt like he did a great job, Redskins running back Adrian Peterson said. We didnt have any live action this week in practice, so for him to come out and perform the way that he performed, I tip my hat off to him.Gruden said the Redskins didnt have to change how they called plays and should be better with the upcoming practice and McCoy getting first-team snaps in practice for the first time since summer workouts.Colt pretty much handled all the formations, all the tempos, all the run checks, Gruden said. I dont think there were any problem areas with communication.
:
  ???? ????????? ? ??????????? ???????????? ?????????? ????? -> : GMT + 3
1 1

Rambler's Top100

© , 2001-2011. : , ; php-, php- , , . : admin@law-students.net.
: 0.079 . : 15.