Нажмите, чтобы поделиться своей мыслью МЫСЛИ ВСЛУХ
ВАШ ПРОФИЛЬ
ЛИЧНЫЕ СООБЩЕНИЯ
БАЗА ПОЛЬЗОВАТЕЛЕЙ
ПОИСК
Здесь может быть Ваша реклама!
Pashok345 (30.08.19 :: 19:00): https://nastolka.com.ua/
Len123 (22.07.19 :: 14:50): Len123
mudrec18 (28.05.18 :: 11:34): Лишь сильные прощать умеют,а не прощают слабаки.

???? ????????? ? ??????????? ???????????? ?????????? ????? :: Просмотр темы - The question is not about
 FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   Правила форумаПравила форума   ПрофильПрофиль   Группы пользователей Группы ВходВход / Регистрация

The question is not about

Начать новую тему    Список форумов ???? ????????? ? ??????????? ???????????? ?????????? ????? -> Серьезные обсуждения
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
chenyan94
Бывалый
Бывалый

СообщениеДобавлено: 25-06-2019 05:33:57    Заголовок сообщения: The question is not about Ответить с цитатой

who they are as athletes or players Emmanuel Sanders Jersey , but leverage for who they play for."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Broncos NewsBroncos Free AgencyBroncos DraftBroncos PodcastsBroncos 2019 ScheduleKey Offseason DatesCommunity RulesFull ArchiveBroncos StoriesScheduleRosterStatsOdds Shop About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub 鉁旴reaking NewsBroncos 2019 Draft Class Announced脳MHR RadioBroncos podcastsBroncos Draft 2019Is Kyler Murray the next John Elway?New,152commentsThe question is not about who they are as athletes or players, but leverage for who they play for.MSTShareTweetShareShareIs Kyler Murray the next John Elway?Before you start shouting click bait into the comments section, give me a chance. Ian St. Clair and I had an interesting discussion about Kyler Murray on the MHR Radio Podcast. This isn’t about a skill set. This is about leverage. John Elway has always been regarded as the highest rated player coming out of college. In the 1983 NFL Draft he was the obvious No. 1 pick. The problem? He did not want to play for the Baltimore Colts. What could he do? You go where you are drafted.Or do you? You know the story. The Colts drafted Elway. He threatened to play baseball. The Colts traded Elway to Denver. What you might not know is that Elway’s threat to play baseball was more than just idle bull. George Steinbrenner had penciled Elway in as the New York Yankees starting right fielder in 1984.How does Murray fit into all this? His baseball background could be perceived as the same leverage. The Oakland A’s gave him $5 million to play for them, which he is paying back. However, could he use that to dictate terms to the NFL?Probably not. How many athletes have been good enough to have their choice of dream jobs in sports? Murray is likely looking at two or three years in the minor leagues, but will be a starter in the NFL within the first two seasons. The gamble is too great for him, and football is where he will make most of his money.I like Murray, and wouldn’t mind the Broncos taking him with the 10th pick in the draft. It would be a departure from the usual QBs drafted by Elway. It could even be the best thing for the Broncos moving forward. With the trade for Joe Flacco, he would have the time to acclimate to the NFL, while Flacco gets a shot at one last playoff run. It could make sense, and time will tell what is going to happen in the upcoming months.So, is Murray the next Elway? Probably not. He doesn’t have the leverage, and he isn’t the clear cut No. 1 pick in the draft. Although, Elway could see a little of himself in Murray, which could draw him to the Oklahoma QB. MHR Radio is now on iTunes, Google Play, Spotify, Acast,Stitcher DeMarcus Ware Jersey ,TuneIn and anywhere else you get your podcasts. Please subscribe to the one that fits your fancy, and also rate and review what you hear. Thinking about what that means for Chubb and the Broncos defense is incredibly exciting."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Broncos NewsBroncos 2019 Draft ClassBroncos PodcastsBroncos 2019 ScheduleKey Offseason DatesCommunity RulesFull ArchiveBroncos StoriesScheduleRosterStatsOdds Shop About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Broncos podcastsFangio’s system is becoming second nature for Broncos defense, Chubb saysNew,25commentsThinking about what that means for Chubb and the Broncos defense is incredibly exciting. Fangio’s system is becoming second nature for Broncos defense, Chubb saysAs the hiring of Vic Fangio started to sink in, one question started to rise above the rest. “How will (insert player’s name here) benefit from playing for Fangio?” One of the first Denver Broncos thrown out was Bradley Chubb. After the rookie season the edge had, it was fun to hypothesize what Chubb could do in Fangio’s defense. As the first week of organized team activities concluded, the players have a better idea of where they are in terms of the new coaches and systems. On Friday’s 1st & 10 10 on Orange and Blue 760, Broncos legend Steve Atwater asked Chubb how the process is going for the team. “Everything’s been good, to be honest with you,” Chubb said. “Having the new defense and learning a whole new scheme, we had Phase I and Phase II to really lock it in, now Phase III already feels like second nature. Guys getting comfortable with the scheme, guys getting comfortable with each other all over again. We just feel like we’re getting better each and every day.” They also asked Chubb about Brandon Marshall’s comments about the defense not being on the same page. “I was kind of confused on my own (since) I was still the rookie,” Chubb joked. “I was trying to make sure I didn’t mess up, so that’s where a lot of my confusion came from. But at the end of the day, it was just one of those things that we weren’t always on the same page. I don’t blame that on the coaches or the calls, we just have to lock in better. And I feel like if we do that this year, everything will be good.”Hearing how well Chubb and the rest of the defense is taking the new coaches and system only adds to the excitement over what he and the Broncos could do this season. Bonus listen Our Joe Rowles joined the guys to chat about Denver’s defensive scheme last season and the difference Fangio’s scheme will have; especially for Todd Davis and Josey Jewell.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему    Список форумов ???? ????????? ? ??????????? ???????????? ?????????? ????? -> Серьезные обсуждения Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: