ГЛАВНАЯ
Нажмите, чтобы поделиться своей мыслью МЫСЛИ ВСЛУХ
ВАШ ПРОФИЛЬ
ЛИЧНЫЕ СООБЩЕНИЯ
БАЗА ПОЛЬЗОВАТЕЛЕЙ
ПОИСК
Здесь может быть Ваша реклама!
Nastya99 (31.10.19 :: 15:26): Зарабатывай большое деньги не выходя из дома. Переходи по ссылке, играй онлайн, получай бонусы. Все это ждёт тебя здесь https://vulcan-kazinoonline.com­/
Pashok345 (30.08.19 :: 19:00): https://nastolka.com.ua/
Len123 (22.07.19 :: 14:50): Len123

???? ????????? ? ??????????? ???????????? ?????????? ????? :: Просмотр темы - A year ago the fan base was abuzz
 FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   Правила форумаПравила форума   ПрофильПрофиль   Группы пользователей Группы ВходВход / Регистрация

A year ago the fan base was abuzz

Начать новую тему    Список форумов ???? ????????? ? ??????????? ???????????? ?????????? ????? -> Серьезные обсуждения
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
chenyan94
Бывалый
Бывалый

СообщениеДобавлено: 29-09-2019 05:49:01    Заголовок сообщения: A year ago the fan base was abuzz Ответить с цитатой

with the news of T.J. Watt moving to the left side of the Steelers’ defense. Now Ben Roethlisberger Jersey , Watt is right at home on the left."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Latest NewsSteelers Film Room2018 NFL Draft AnalysisLatest NewsLatest NewsT.J. Watt feels right at home on the left side of the Steelers’ front sevenNew,16commentsA year ago the fan base was abuzz with the news of T.J. Watt moving to the left side of the Steelers’ defense. Now, Watt is right at home on the left.EDTShareTweetShareShareT.J. Watt feels right at home on the left side of the Steelers’ front sevenDouglas DeFelice-USA TODAY SportsIf you think back to the lead up to the Pittsburgh Steelers 2018 season, everyone was talking about the proposed switch between Bud Dupree and T.J. Watt. Dupree, who started his career as the left outside linebacker (LOLB) but was going to swtich to the right outside linebacker (ROLB) spot opposite Watt.Speculation ensued, as it always does, and fans wondered if this move would even be significant to talk about? As it turns out, it was. Watt had his best year to date T. J. Watt Jersey , hitting double-digit sack totals in just his second year, being the first OLB to reach double-digit sack totals since James Harrison did it almost a decade ago. But while some downplayed the move, Watt realized long ago how he could be have more of an impact from the left side of the defense.“I was all for it,” Watt told Teresa Varley of Steelers.com. “I thought I would be a better football player from the left side. I just overall felt I would be a more comfortable player and I can use my eyes and hands to see into the backfield more and just be more aware of what is happening. In college I played both sides. We played field and boundary. I was always the boundary backer. I would play both sides throughout the game, throughout the year. The left side is definitely home for me.“I don’t know why, but on the right side I felt like I couldn’t see through the left tackle to the quarterback to see what was happening. On the left side I felt more comfortable. I could see the quarterbacks arm motion. I could get up and affect more passes, even though I didn’t bat down nearly as many passes as I wanted to. I am a right handed dominant player too. Overall it was way more comfortable. If I go over to the right side now for a rep or two, it feels weird.”Watt feels more comfortable Joshua Dobbs Jersey , but when you look at his statistics it screams of how he is better suited for the LOLB position, at least from a production standpoint.This from Varley’s article:When you look at those numbers you can see how Watt would be a player who could sit back and know his arrow is pointing up heading into 2019, but that isn’t the type of player Watt has become. Nor is that the type of family Watt is a part of.“It’s about not being satisfied,” said Watt. “Don’t get me wrong, I feel like I had a good year, but I feel like I could have had a lot better of a year. As the season went on I definitely feel like I got better, that I caught fire towards the end of the season as a pass rusher, impact player. I wish I would have learned it quicker in the season. But I am happy it happened Derwin Gray Pittsburgh Steelers Jersey , I am happy I was able to learn what I was good at, what I could get better at. Then it’s about working on things I know I can get better at, things I can focus on this offseason. I am not satisfied, so I am going to keep working.”Watt could be due for a breakout year, and no one would like to see that more than Steelers Nation and that home Heinz Field crowd when Watt gets to the quarterback and brings him down. How many sacks do you foresee Watt getting in 2019? Let us know your thoughts in the comment section below! It would appear that the Steelers are still working on an extension with their star quarterback as they prepare for the start of the 2019 NFL Draft on Thursday."While the Pittsburgh Steelers are focused on the 2019 NFL Draft, it would appear that they have not lost sight of some of the other pressing business they need to attend to this year. A new contract for Ben Roethlisberger was among the team’s priorities this offseason and it seems they might finally be close to getting a deal done with the draft less than 48 hours away.As per multiple reports released on Tuesday, the Steelers are hopeful of having Big Ben signed to a long-term extension before Thursday night.Set to earn a base salary of $12 million in 2019 and a roster bonus of $5 million that was due earlier in the month, Roethlisberger currently has a salary cap hit of $23.2 million thanks to a prorated signing bonus accounting for another $6.2 million. Given the market for top quarterbacks these days Derwin Gray Pittsburgh Steelers Jersey , it would be a surprise if Roethlisberger’s new deal did not average around $30 million a year, a figure that might not leave much room to create any significant amount of additional cap space this year, despite Fowler's suggestion. Russell Wilson is currently the league’s highest paid quarterback earning an average of $35 million a year, closely followed by Aaron Rodgers at $33.5 million and Matt Ryan at $30 million. Kirk cousins is fourth in the NFL with an average of $28 million a season.The four year extension Roethlisberger signed in 2015 pays him an average of $21.85 million a year and is set to expire at the end of this season.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему    Список форумов ???? ????????? ? ??????????? ???????????? ?????????? ????? -> Серьезные обсуждения Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: