ГЛАВНАЯ
Нажмите, чтобы поделиться своей мыслью МЫСЛИ ВСЛУХ
ВАШ ПРОФИЛЬ
ЛИЧНЫЕ СООБЩЕНИЯ
БАЗА ПОЛЬЗОВАТЕЛЕЙ
ПОИСК
Здесь может быть Ваша реклама!
Nastya99 (31.10.19 :: 15:26): Зарабатывай большое деньги не выходя из дома. Переходи по ссылке, играй онлайн, получай бонусы. Все это ждёт тебя здесь https://vulcan-kazinoonline.com­/
Pashok345 (30.08.19 :: 19:00): https://nastolka.com.ua/
Len123 (22.07.19 :: 14:50): Len123

???? ????????? ? ??????????? ???????????? ?????????? ????? :: Просмотр темы - Nearly a decade later
 FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   Правила форумаПравила форума   ПрофильПрофиль   Группы пользователей Группы ВходВход / Регистрация

Nearly a decade later

Начать новую тему    Список форумов ???? ????????? ? ??????????? ???????????? ?????????? ????? -> Серьезные обсуждения
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
chenyan94
Бывалый
Бывалый

СообщениеДобавлено: 14-11-2019 11:23:46    Заголовок сообщения: Nearly a decade later Ответить с цитатой

Lerentee McCray Jerseys Stitched , Joe DeCamillis chuckles at the memory of wearing a neck brace and screaming into a bullhorn at practice.“It’s called stupidity,” he said.With Jacksonville playing at Dallas on Sunday, the veteran special teams coordinator reflected on his time with the Cowboys. It was one of Joe DeCamillis’ eight coaching stops — and most painful — during a 30-year NFL career.DeCamillis was inside Dallas’ 86-foot-tall practice facility that collapsed during a thunderstorm in May 2009. About 70 people were inside. Twelve were injured.More Jacksonville Jaguars newsJaguars expect DE Yannick Ngakoue’s holdout to be short-livedJaguars rookie safety Zedrick Woods submits retirement paperworkJalen Ramsey says Jaguars don’t plan to give him contract extension this seasonJaguars sign former UCF running back Taj McGowan for added depthJaguars QB Nick Foles to miss OTAs for undisclosed ‘personal reason’Scouting assistant Rich Behm was paralyzed from the waist down when his spine was severed. DeCamillis broke his neck but returned to work a little more than a week later wearing a neck brace. He still has physical issues, including occasional numbness in his hands, and gets a little nervous at the sound of lightning and thunder.“Still feel the effects from it,” he said. “I’m going to deal with it every day of my life. It’s just part of my life and hopefully I came out of it a better person. Sometimes you have adversity that happens and hopefully you find a way to deal with it.”DeCamillis got a $9.5 million settlement, which included cash and benefits, following the accident from companies responsible for building the tent-like structure.DeCamillis stayed three more years in Dallas after the accident, then spent two seasons in Chicago and two in Denver before returning to Jacksonville for a second stint in 2017. He won the Super Bowl with the Broncos in 2016.“What are you going to do? Feel sorry for yourself? Just keep going,” DeCamillis said. “Obviously, I was told at that time I might not be able to coach, and eight years later, I’m still coaching. It turned out great.”He hasn’t been back to Dallas since he left following the 2012 season. He doesn’t expect the trip to be anything special, either.“As many places as I’ve been right now Womens D.J. Hayden Jersey , you can’t get nostalgic of too many places that’s for sure,” he said. “I just want to get in, get out and hopefully get a win. … There’s a lot of good people at that place. I’m looking forward to going back and seeing them.” The Jacksonville Jaguars don’t expect left tackle Cam Robinson and receiver Marqise Lee to be ready for the season opener.Coach Doug Marrone provided an update on the two starters Saturday, saying “we just can’t get them over the hump.”“We’ve got to go and start preparing to play without them, unfortunately,” Marrone added. “It could change, obviously, but it’d be tough.”Robinson, a second-round draft pick in 2017, tore the anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee last September — during a Week 2 win against New England. Lee, who led the team in receptions in 2017, tore several ligaments in his left knee when Atlanta cornerback Damontae Kazee delivered a helmet-first hit to his knee in a preseason game last August.Neither has practiced in training camp, and both remain on the physically unable to perform list.Robinson’s absence is seemingly more problematic considering the Jaguars have few viable options behind him. Josh Wells is expected to move into the starting spot, but he’s missed more games (41) than he’s played in (39) during five seasons. Cedric Ogbuehi Cody Kessler Jersey , a first-round draft pick by Cincinnati in 2015, also could get a shot.“We’ll find out,” Marrone said. “Someone will be out there, I can tell you that.”More Jacksonville Jaguars newsJets’ Darnold throws 3 more picks in 29-15 loss at JaguarsRams get CB Jalen Ramsey from Jaguars for 3 draft picksBridgewater now 4-0 as starter after Saints top Jaguars 13-6Jaguars once elite defense struggles as Gardner Minshew, DJ Chark build chemistryLeonard Fournette runs for career-high as Jaguars mount comeback to beat BroncosAdding to Jacksonville’s injuries woes, the team had another dozen players sitting out practice Saturday because of various injuries. It’s not the result Marrone wanted when he lightened the workload in camp.“Bad luck, I guess,” Marrone said. “You don’t always get utopia, the way you want to practice in a perfect world. You’ve got to make changes and do things. I made a ton of them. It seems like it’s not working so far.”Players have been on the field nearly two hours earlier than they were in 2018, avoiding the hottest part of the day and afternoon thunderstorms. They get 90 minutes after practice for lunch and visits with family and friends. They have recovery time built into the schedule, too, allowing players to get cryotherapy, cupping, dry needling or other therapeutic care after lunch.They leave the facility in the afternoon and hold meetings at a nearby hotel http://www.thejaguarslockerroom.com/authentic-nick-foles-jersey , providing players with a brief break to travel between venues and allowing them to go straight to their rooms once the nightly sessions end.Marrone’s about-face began when team owner Shad Khan asked how he planned to reduce the number of injuries following last year’s 5-11 debacle, which included a number of starters on injured reserve — and began in the preseason.Marrone started digging into research and talking to experts. He learned that an unusually high number of soft-tissue injuries occur during the first 10 days of camp, while players are still getting acclimated to the heat and tempo. So he opted to take it slow and easy.Even after the changes, the Jaguars have at least six players sitting out practices because of soft-tissues injuries. They include cornerback A.J. Bouye, rookie tight end Josh Oliver (hamstring), receiver Terrell Pryor (hamstring), guard Andrew Norwell (quadriceps) and running back Benny Cunningham (hamstring).Marrone rested 31 players in the preseason opener at Baltimore and is expected to do the same this Thursday night against Philadelphia.“We’re trying to get guys to the season and ready to go,” Marrone said. “That’s why practices are the way they are and that’s why we’re playing the way we are. Is it something that we’d like to do, myself personally? Absolutely not. That’s not been my background.“I’ve changed, obviously, the philosophy of what I’ve had in the preseason, and I’ve had to do it. It was something that was kind of forced with the injuries and everything that happened.”
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему    Список форумов ???? ????????? ? ??????????? ???????????? ?????????? ????? -> Серьезные обсуждения Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: