ГЛАВНАЯ
Нажмите, чтобы поделиться своей мыслью МЫСЛИ ВСЛУХ
ВАШ ПРОФИЛЬ
ЛИЧНЫЕ СООБЩЕНИЯ
БАЗА ПОЛЬЗОВАТЕЛЕЙ
ПОИСК
Здесь может быть Ваша реклама!
Nastya99 (31.10.19 :: 15:26): Зарабатывай большое деньги не выходя из дома. Переходи по ссылке, играй онлайн, получай бонусы. Все это ждёт тебя здесь https://vulcan-kazinoonline.com­/
Pashok345 (30.08.19 :: 19:00): https://nastolka.com.ua/
Len123 (22.07.19 :: 14:50): Len123

???? ????????? ? ??????????? ???????????? ?????????? ????? :: Просмотр темы - You are what you are
 FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   Правила форумаПравила форума   ПрофильПрофиль   Группы пользователей Группы ВходВход / Регистрация

You are what you are

Начать новую тему    Список форумов ???? ????????? ? ??????????? ???????????? ?????????? ????? -> Серьезные обсуждения
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
chenyan94
Бывалый
Бывалый

СообщениеДобавлено: 19-11-2019 04:29:51    Заголовок сообщения: You are what you are Ответить с цитатой

"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Eagles StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Eagles NewsYahoo Eagles Team PageYahoo Eagles ReportYahoo Eagles Depth ChartYahoo Eagles TransactionsYahoo Eagles PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Why the Eagles will trade up for a defensive linemanNew Black Wes Hopkins Jerseys ,108commentsYou are what you areEDTShareTweetShareShareWhy the Eagles will trade up for a defensive linemanTrevor Ruszkowski-USA TODAY SportsIt seems a forgone conclusion that the Eagles will draft a defensive lineman in the first round. Notice I said “in the first round,” not “with the 25th pick.” The history of Howie Roseman and Joe Douglas suggests that they’ll trade up in the first to get the DL they want. If we look at the drafts the Eagles have had with Roseman as GM (even though he had varying degrees of control for them) and that Douglas was a part of with the Ravens, it’s pretty clear.Hits:Brandon Graham (traded up)Fletcher Cox (traded up)Derek Barnett (traded for)Terrell Suggs (stayed put)Haloti Ngata (traded up)Misses:Marcus Smith (traded back)If you’re Roseman and Douglas, your history tells you that being aggressive pays off. Graham, Cox, and Ngata were huge hits. The Ravens stayed put and landed Suggs, but he was the 10th overall pick and the first edge defender drafted. And Derek Barnett was the end result of being aggressive and trading Sam Bradford on the eve of the season starting, which catapulted Carson Wentz to starting. Meanwhile the one time they moved back and took a DL, he sucked.So when the Eagles move up to take a defensive end or tackle Wes Hopkins Jerseys 2019 , I not only won’t be surprised, I’ll be expecting it.Coaching mattersI agree with Wesseling, Jason Garrett could not get Tom Brady to improve his team.Receiver wide, roster deepThe Eagles hosted a WR prospect this week. And another. And another. They’re wisely planning for moving on from Nelson Agholor (not that I’m saying they should get rid of Agholor, but because WRs take time to develop, getting his replacement now, not later is a sound plan). And if they do take a WR, they’re going to have a pretty strong depth chart. Alshon Jeffery, DeSean Jackson Black Herman Edwards Jerseys , Nelson Agholor, Mack Hollins, and a drafted rookie is a good place to be. And maybe to the point where if an injury somewhere else happens and a team is desperate enough, Agholor could be flipped for something.Timing is everythingNote the timestamp. Doesn’t everyone have something better to be doing on a Friday night?Mocking some mocksSports Illustrated’s Andy Benoit, who is Idaho’s leading importer of milk, a noted women’s soccer fan, and college football watcher, has an opinion on who the Eagles should draft.Linebacker is closer to the the bottom of the Eagles draft needs than it is to the top. Eagles quarterback Carson Wentz says he and the team were in complete agreement that there was no need to wait on a long-term contract extension.Asked today why he and the Eagles did a deal now, Wentz said there was a sense from both himself and the team that there’s no time like the present.“It was something both sides wanted to get done Herman Edwards Jerseys 2019 ,” Wentz said. “I wanted this to be home for a long time. Ever since being drafted it’s felt like home. As soon as we found something that was a win-win, a really fair opportunity, I jumped at it. Because I love this place. I want to be here for a while.”Wentz said he didn’t focus a lot on the looming Collective Bargaining Agreement and whether a new deal between the owners and the players’ union would make it possible for franchise quarterbacks to get bigger contracts.“I kind of left that to my agents, who do an amazing job,” Wentz said.Time will tell whether Wentz is still thrilled with his contract in its last year, 2024. Right now, however, he says he got exactly the deal he wanted.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему    Список форумов ???? ????????? ? ??????????? ???????????? ?????????? ????? -> Серьезные обсуждения Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: