!
stephenjones (11.09.20 :: 12:07): [url=http://123hpcomsetup.me]123.hp.com/setup[/url]Visit official website 123.hp.com/setup to download, install and setup the recommended HP printer drivers for your printer model.
stephenjones (11.09.20 :: 12:07):
book (20.04.20 :: 11:23): ?

???? ????????? ? ??????????? ???????????? ?????????? ????? :: - "I dont always take Chargers.
FAQFAQ   /

"I dont always take Chargers.

???? ????????? ? ??????????? ???????????? ?????????? ????? ->
::
chenyan94

: Nov 02, 2018
: 172

: 23-12-2019 06:43:02 : "I dont always take Chargers.

But when I do http://www.thechargerslockerroom.com/authentic-derwin-james-jersey , I prefer value.""WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections San Diego Chargers Daily LinksSan Diego Chargers NewsSan Diego Chargers OffseasonSan Diego Chargers HistorySan Diego Chargers HumorNFL Picks: The Most Interesting Gambler in the WorldNew,9commentsI dont always take Chargers. But when I do, I prefer value.PSTShareTweetShareShareNFL Picks: The Most Interesting Gambler in the WorldHey, hows it going?Whats a nice looking blog-reader like you doing in a place like this?Well, make yourself at home. Youre probably here to gather some wisdom from our most famous patron, arent you? You pronounced that pa-trone, didnt you? Heh. Youll do just fine here. Youre not the first today.The guy youre looking for is over there in the corner. Thats right, him over there. They used to call him all kinds of things. The Degenerate Gambler, thats what most knew him as. Some know him as the Most Interesting Gambler In the World. Some people call him a Sports Cowboy. Some people call him Maurice. Everythings changed for him, and I think I have a good idea why.Last week didnt go quite by-the-book, but for about 53 minutes it was pretty close to exactly what Maurerr, the Degenerate Gambler predicted. This week, word around the bar is that Mr. Interesting is ripe to lay another $100 on the Bolts. Sure, hes had good weeks before, but he was real, real close to having a great one. Usually thats enough to set him down a spiral, but he... hes handling it remarkably well. Were still selling about the same number of drinks Womens Antonio Gates Jersey , so I guess its all the same here to the bar owner.With all of the commotion as of late, weve started putting his wagers up here and keeping track of things. Go ahead, take a look>>Wild Card:Chargers RavensWager 1 Chargers moneyline $30 [+115] W+$34.50Wager 2 Total Points - Ravens (<22.5) $15 [-115] W+$13.04 Wager 3 Highest scoring half (2nd+OT) $20 [-120] W+$16.67 Wager 4 Chargers score every quarter $20 [+325] LWager 5 Receiving Yards - A. Gates (>15.5) $15 [-130] W+$11.54TOTAL:+$55.75Thats right, he just about aced the entire lineup! In fact, the only wager he missed on was a ridiculous +325 bet. I guess thats why some folks have been asking about him lately. Im guessing that a bunch of these guys think hell buy a round of drinks if he get all bets right, but I can tell you right now that theres a fat chance of that.But that Wager 4? You have no idea how close he came.The Chargers were the only ones scoring 1st and 2nd quarters. They had a few chances in the third, and then they finally had the ball on the 1 yard line near the end of the third thanks to a great Melvin Gordon run. Then Derek Watt got stifled. And the quarter ended. They scored within 15 seconds of the 4th quarter.Ive never seen him so calm after a bad beat before. Usually he orders a heavier drink and before long weve got to make sure our mop is near by. MGIII punched it in two plays into the 4th quarter (on 4th down, mind you) and Mike Williams took in a 2-point conversion. Thats a lot of scoring to be just seconds from a big pay day.But he took it well. Too well! Hes not been the same since! Hes ice cold, calm as a cucumber. Its like he knows whats coming now. Nothing can shake the guy, I tell ya.Thats the life of a Gambler, I guess. You get used to winning, and you get used to losing. The only uncomfortable thing is not having anything on the line at all.I just figured it would sting my man a bit harder than normal because he was inches away from acing the whole week (oh, and more than doubling his take last week, as that wouldve added $65.00 more cheddar on top of his winburger).But hes on top of the world now, because hes positive the Bolts are going to win big again. That doesnt mean much unless, as fate would have it, theyre genuine Denzel Perryman Jersey , bonafide underdogs again. Maybe hes confident, or maybe the pressures finally rattled off his anxiety switch.Either way, he just posted his bets for this week. Hes not waiting for the silly props that he used to love.Divisional:Chargers PatriotsWager 1 Chargers moneyline $30 [+165] Wager 2 Chargers Alt-Line (-2.5) $30 [+185]Wager 3 Chargers Total (>20.5) $40 [-125] Total potential win: +$137.00Total potential loss: Everything, you know the drill.Like I told the crowd a bit earlier when he posted that- Theres some good news for you Chargers fans out there: Both of you are going to be having a good week if the Gambler is at all correct!That always gets em riled up.But it definitely looks like he is buying the hype in this team they are a very good football crew, but our chef, Mac, hes a Boston boy. He knows the Patriots do just one thing in January: They win. The Pats biggest strengths this week are special teams and home field advantage. Mac says Cordarrelle Patterson can single-handedly change the game, and the Chargers can look forward to a real frigid reception in Foxborough (the folks there probably wont be real nice, either).Yeah, Mac knows there is a reason the Chargers are underdogs this week: The Patriots win these exact games. For my money, though (and Philip Rivers agrees), there is no Chargers team better equipped and better-suited to get this 0-7 monkey off their back. That Rivers is an animal. The guy played with a torn ACL against Brady in 08, and he was one of the healthier guys on the Chargers squad that day.I tell ya, the Chargers have the weapons, the mojo, the moxie, and the faith to pull this off. Its up to degenerates like our very own Gambler to recognize that and http://www.thechargerslockerroom.com/authentic-craig-mager-jersey , of course, try and turn it into a healthy profit, cause these drinks dont buy themselves. I like how Mr. Interesting split his bet into a standard moneyline and an alt-line bet, just in case this game does come down to a converted kick. Mac wont shut up about the refs for a week either way, that I guar-an-tee you.Listen, youre the kind of nice folk that the boss wants us to keep around here. Ill let you know something I overhead from the Degenerate Gambler earlier today: As the prop bets begin to trickle in again, keep an eye on Antonio Gates.The return of Hunter Henry means that Gates is bound to be overlooked, and hes more motivated than ever to take it to the house this week. You heard it here first, champ.Hey, the way I figure it, you dont need to actually bet to enjoy the thrills this week. We do our best business when its a tough match, like this looks to be. Therell be plenty of suds for the win, and plenty more for the loss. Im just glad our Gambler isnt trying to sell kidneys or anything this week.-Jason Stay positive, my friends Michaels Your daily dose of Los Angeles Chargers news & notes from around the web." Chargers Daily LinksLos Angeles Chargers Daily Links: Bolts are among favorites for next years Super BowlNew,74commentsYour daily dose of Los Angeles Chargers news & notes from around the web.PST2019 Free Agency Profile: Tre Boston - PFF Analysis TeamBoston has shown an ability to come into a new situation and provide stable play. In 2018, his forced incompletion percentage (26.7%) was fourth among safeties with at least 10 targets. In addition, his 61.0 passer rating allowed was sixth-best among safeties.Top receivers by route in 2018 - Michael RennerHere at Pro Football Focus Womens Uchenna Nwosu Jersey , we keep track of everything that happens on a football field. Thanks to that, weve got a tremendous database just loaded with unique data points. Were going to dive into that database and take a look at which receivers were the most productive last season on individual routes. The metric were using to rank these players is WR rating, the passer rating that a quarterback earns when throwing to that receiver.Los Angeles Chargers: Top 5 former players who have won the Super Bowl - Travis WakemanSadly, the Los Angeles Chargers have never won the Super Bowl. However, a handful of former members of the team have had the chance to win a ring.Rams Super Bowl appearance hurts the Chargers - Tyler GallagherWhile the Chargers have a small core fan base that is unshakeable (you perhaps?), the move to Los Angeles was done to increase that fan base via LA natives. The Rams making the Super Bowl is likely only going to convert uncommitted Angelenos into Rams fans that could otherwise be swayed to become fans of this rising Chargers team.The Hall of Fame Case for Don Coryell - Ricky HenneHe was one of the great coaches who had a major influence in developing and opening up the passing attack in the NFL, Hall of Fame head coach Don Shula once said. Back then most teams emphasized the running game, with only occasional passes, but he was way ahead of his time and took the sport to the next level by making the passing game his teams strength. He had a perfect quarterback in Dan Fouts to run his offense, and they changed the way the game was played.Kansas City Chiefs early favorites to win Super Bowl LIV next season - Ben FawkesThe teams with the next-best odds are the Pittsburgh Steelers, Los Angeles Chargers and Chicago Bears at 14-1 at the SuperBook. The Cleveland Browns are among six teams with 20-1 odds.Anthony Coach Lynn Shares Story of Survival, Grateful for First Responders - Ricky HenneI ended up getting hit by a drunk driver, and by all means, I probably should have died that night, Lynn said. I got hit by a car going 60 miles an hour (by a driver) at least three times the legal limit drunk. But I survived, and Todd was with me the whole time.Social Media Information:BFTB Facebook Page: Click here to like our pageBFTB Twitter: Follow BFTB_ChargersThe Lightning Round Twitter: Follow Lightning_RoundThe Lightning Round Facebook: Click here to like our pageBFTB Manager: Richard Wade: Follow RichardWade
:
  ???? ????????? ? ??????????? ???????????? ?????????? ????? -> : GMT + 3
1 1

Rambler's Top100

© , 2001-2011. : , ; php-, php- , , . : admin@law-students.net.
: 0.079 . : 15.