ГЛАВНАЯ
Нажмите, чтобы поделиться своей мыслью МЫСЛИ ВСЛУХ
ВАШ ПРОФИЛЬ
ЛИЧНЫЕ СООБЩЕНИЯ
БАЗА ПОЛЬЗОВАТЕЛЕЙ
ПОИСК
Здесь может быть Ваша реклама!
Nastya99 (31.10.19 :: 15:26): Зарабатывай большое деньги не выходя из дома. Переходи по ссылке, играй онлайн, получай бонусы. Все это ждёт тебя здесь https://vulcan-kazinoonline.com­/
Pashok345 (30.08.19 :: 19:00): https://nastolka.com.ua/
Len123 (22.07.19 :: 14:50): Len123

???? ????????? ? ??????????? ???????????? ?????????? ????? :: Просмотр темы - Pro Football Focus has released their PFF50
 FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   Правила форумаПравила форума   ПрофильПрофиль   Группы пользователей Группы ВходВход / Регистрация

Pro Football Focus has released their PFF50

Начать новую тему    Список форумов ???? ????????? ? ??????????? ???????????? ?????????? ????? -> Серьезные обсуждения
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
chenyan94
Бывалый
Бывалый

СообщениеДобавлено: 18-01-2020 09:04:13    Заголовок сообщения: Pro Football Focus has released their PFF50 Ответить с цитатой

Womens Danny Trevathan Jersey , which is the NFL’s 50 best players entering the 2019 season according to their analysts. This list is not to be confused with their Top 101 Players from..." Latest NewsNewsBears place two on the PFF Top 50 Players listNew,24commentsCDTPro Football Focus has released their PFF50, which is the NFL’s 50 best players entering the 2019 season according to their analysts. This list is not to be confused with their Top 101 Players from the 2018 NFL season list, which is their list of the best players from the 2018 season. This latest list isn’t simply ranking all the players according to their 2018 grades Cody Whitehair Jersey , but it’s more their take on who the best players are right now.After having seven players make their Top 101 players from 2018, the Chicago Bears had two players crack the PFF50 rankings. Safety Eddie Jackson was 14th on the 101, but he’s number 47 on the PFF50. Here’s what they had to say about Chicago’s All-Pro.So PFF is predicting a regression for Jackson just because he was good in 2018. I reckon that’s fair considering it would be hard to duplicate five defensive touchdowns. But what if I told you PFF got their numbers wrong? Jackson didn’t have five defensive TDs in 2018, he “only” had three http://www.thebearslockerroom.com/authentic-jonathan-bullard-jersey , so is a regression still in order?I’d ask PFF for a clarification, but then they’d get insulted at my question and it would end up being a whole thing. Moving on...After checking in at number 10 on the Top 101, they ranked Khalil Mack at number 8 in their PFF50.I’m predicting a monster year for Mack in 2019 working in Chuck Pagano’s more aggressive scheme. In Pagano’s one year (2011) coordinating the Baltimore Ravens’ defense, outside linebacker Terrell Suggs won the Defensive Player of the Year award. Cowboys owner Jerry Jones was mad after Thursday’s 31-24 loss to the Bears. But not mad enough to make a coaching change.Jones told reporters the Cowboys just have to play better.“We’ll line them up here next week Womens Akiem Hicks Jersey ,” Jones said. “We’re going to go practice, and we’re going to try to win a football game. Everybody that’s in here that’s healthy will be playing, and everybody who is in here coaching will be coaching. We’ve just got to play better.”The Cowboys lost their third consecutive game and have dropped seven of 10 since opening with a 3-0 record. They are 6-7 but remain atop the middling NFC East.But the Cowboys don’t look anything like a playoff team much less a team that could go on a postseason run to fulfill Jones’ fairytale dream. The owner seemed to realize that watching Thursday’s game.“They took it to us,” Jones said. “We’ve just got to see if we can step in here and win a game. I don’t care if we stay in contention all the way down until they have the playoffs Bobby Massie Jersey , we’ve got to start showing our fans, more importantly, show ourselves we can do the things to win games.”Jones criticized the coaching staff after the team’s loss to the Patriots in Week 12. He was asked Thursday if that criticism has contributed to the Cowboys’ lackluster play.He didn’t appreciate the question.“The same way that my praise of them is contributing,” Jones said. “You may have noticed that I’ve been praising them http://www.thebearslockerroom.com/authentic-jordan-howard-jersey , too. So much for words. Seriously. So much for words.”Dak Prescott said earlier this week it was put up or shut up time. It seems it’s shut-up time in Dallas.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему    Список форумов ???? ????????? ? ??????????? ???????????? ?????????? ????? -> Серьезные обсуждения Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: