ГЛАВНАЯ
Нажмите, чтобы поделиться своей мыслью МЫСЛИ ВСЛУХ
ВАШ ПРОФИЛЬ
ЛИЧНЫЕ СООБЩЕНИЯ
БАЗА ПОЛЬЗОВАТЕЛЕЙ
ПОИСК
Здесь может быть Ваша реклама!
Nastya99 (31.10.19 :: 15:26): Зарабатывай большое деньги не выходя из дома. Переходи по ссылке, играй онлайн, получай бонусы. Все это ждёт тебя здесь https://vulcan-kazinoonline.com­/
Pashok345 (30.08.19 :: 19:00): https://nastolka.com.ua/
Len123 (22.07.19 :: 14:50): Len123

???? ????????? ? ??????????? ???????????? ?????????? ????? :: Просмотр темы - Roberto Aguayo’s NFL career got off
 FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   Правила форумаПравила форума   ПрофильПрофиль   Группы пользователей Группы ВходВход / Регистрация

Roberto Aguayo’s NFL career got off

Начать новую тему    Список форумов ???? ????????? ? ??????????? ???????????? ?????????? ????? -> Серьезные обсуждения
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
chenyan94
Бывалый
Бывалый

СообщениеДобавлено: 22-01-2020 05:11:36    Заголовок сообщения: Roberto Aguayo’s NFL career got off Ответить с цитатой

on the wrong foot and it never recovered.The Buccaneers traded up to pick Aguayo in the second round of the 2016 draft http://www.thechargerslockerroom.com/authentic-hunter-henry-jersey , but he missed his first kick of the preseason. That planted seeds of doubt in many minds, including Aguayo’s. He told Mirin Fader of that he began doubting himself in a way he never did at Florida State and his confidence kept dwindling as he missed more kicks over the course of the season.Aguayo wound up being cut after his rookie season and he has not appeared in a regular season game since then, but says that he has recovered his confidence. He told Fader that he stopped defining himself solely as a kicker and made all nine kicks he tried for the Chargers in the preseason last year.That didn’t land him a job, remains hopeful that he’ll get another chance this year.“I know I can get back,” Aguayo said. “People are probably like: ‘Oh, he’s done. He can’t do it anymore.’ No. I did it at a high level in college. I never got a chance to show it again. I know I can. I’m hitting the ball well now. At the end of the day Womens Joe Barksdale Jersey , it’s a matter of opportunity.”The kicking carousel will spin at one point or another this season, although Aguayo said he wonders if he’d be “bad publicity” will keep teams from going with a player who flamed out in such a notable way. The Chargers look to be doing their due diligence in trying to add some depth at the offensive tackle position without having to spend multiple high picks on them.According to a report from Mike..." Latest NewsLos Angeles Chargers NewsChargers OffseasonChargers meet with Villanova OTs Ethan Greenidge, Brandon HitnerNew,6commentsPDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:Chargers meet with Villanova OTs Ethan Greenidge, Brandon HitnerTwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailPhoto by Mitchell Leff/Getty ImagesThe Chargers look to be doing their due diligence in trying to add some depth at the offensive tackle position without having to spend multiple high picks on them.According to a report from Mike Kaye, the Philadelphia Eagles beat reporter for NJ.com Casey Hayward Jersey , the Chargers met with both starting offensive tackles for the Villanova Wildcats, Ethan Greenidge and Brandon Hitner.Hitner, a 6-foot-6, 305-pound former guard, was considered a “late-bloomer” by Villanova head coach Mark Ferrante. However, at his recent pro day on Monday http://www.thechargerslockerroom.com/authentic-melvin-ingram-jersey , Hitner blew the whole thing up, posting a number of measurements that would have been in the top-5 of his position at the NFL combine, including his 32.5-inch vertical and his 9’7.5” broad jump.His 5.16-second forty wasn’t too bad, either.“That was surreal,” Hitner said about his performance on Monday. “It was definitely a great moment, just because I haven’t achieved much at this point and time but I know I’m moving in the right direction ... I’m just trying to showcase my talent to as many teams as possible.”Hitner has also garnered interest from the Houstan Texans and was invited to the Philadelphia Eagles’ local pro day next month.Greenidge Womens Junior Seau Jersey , a multi-year starter on the offensive line, was also courted by the Chargers the evening before the team’s pro day.At 6-foot-4 and 327 pounds, Greenidge has the experience and length to play both left and right tackle but is built more like a guard at the next level. In his final year at ‘Nova, he started all 10 games, playing seven at left tackle and three at right tackle, being named to the First-Team All-CAA squad. His three starts at right tackle were when his teammate Hitner went down with a meniscus injury late in the season.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему    Список форумов ???? ????????? ? ??????????? ???????????? ?????????? ????? -> Серьезные обсуждения Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: