ГЛАВНАЯ
Нажмите, чтобы поделиться своей мыслью МЫСЛИ ВСЛУХ
ВАШ ПРОФИЛЬ
ЛИЧНЫЕ СООБЩЕНИЯ
БАЗА ПОЛЬЗОВАТЕЛЕЙ
ПОИСК
Здесь может быть Ваша реклама!
book (20.04.20 :: 11:23): Кто тоже от лавки разраба?
BetterFasterGun (14.03.20 :: 09:29): Всё у нас будет отлично! :)
Nastya99 (31.10.19 :: 15:26): Зарабатывай большое деньги не выходя из дома. Переходи по ссылке, играй онлайн, получай бонусы. Все это ждёт тебя здесь https://vulcan-kazinoonline.com­/

???? ????????? ? ??????????? ???????????? ?????????? ????? :: Просмотр темы - just passed away. It t
 FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   Правила форумаПравила форума   ПрофильПрофиль   Группы пользователей Группы ВходВход / Регистрация

just passed away. It t

Начать новую тему    Список форумов ???? ????????? ? ??????????? ???????????? ?????????? ????? -> Серьезные обсуждения
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
ylq
Новичок

СообщениеДобавлено: 23-05-2020 10:33:25    Заголовок сообщения: just passed away. It t Ответить с цитатой

In my memory, you are a person who does not like to laugh [url=buyusacigarettes.com]Newport Cigarettes[/url]. Most of the time it is a face without emotional changes. Even when you smile, you just raise your mouth slightly. It may be related to the ideological education you received when you were a child. I thought that when I recalled you, there would be fragments of you smiling, but whenever I think of you [url=webvipsmoking.com]Marlboro Cigarettes[/url], you are always the only one looking at the book quietly, or looking at my scene tenderly. Perhaps subconsciously, I think you look more beautiful when you do n��t laugh. You love to call me "Zaizi", every time you arrive at your door, you seem to be able to smell my breath, come out of the house, touch my head and say, "Zaizi is coming, is it tall again?" "At this time, I would always put my hips on my hips, lift my head, and look at you and say," Yes, yes, and grow taller, you can hug Nannan grandma immediately! "My voice just fell, you just Take out my favorite snack from behind and tuck it into my mouth, saying shyly, "Zai Zi is sweet and rewards a snack." At that time, you were already in your fifties, but still blushed , Really cute. Whatever it is, as long as you can take me with you, you will never forget me. I still remember every time you took me out. When you are between the mountains and the water, you use a gentle voice to tell me to be as strong as a mountain and to be as forgiving as the water; when you accompany me to make a wish in front of an unknown mountain [url=vipusacigarettes.com]Cigarettes Online[/url], you encourage me with a soft eye Chasing dreams; when I try to propagate the boat against the water, you warn me to learn how to sail against the water, and to retreat if you are not advancing. Nowadays, these warm scenes are only memories, even if I desire to hear the "Zaizi" again, you can no longer satisfy my wish. It was only three months since I passed away. It has always been my greatest regret not to see you last. Before you died, my dad wanted to take me to the hospital to see you. He also knew that you must want to look at me again, but you refused. I am afraid that it will delay my study, you know me better! Knowing that I do n��t want to face your condition, knowing that I have a deep feeling for you, and ca n��t easily accept the bad news of your death. If I know, it will take a long time for me to learn. It was not until the fifth day of your death that I learned of your death. I blame you, blame you, but love you again, must you be sorry too? I ca n��t remember how many nights I woke up during the time you just passed away. It turns out that you are so important in my heart. I stand on the edge of memory and wait for a ray of light. Seeing you come from there ...
Related articles:
[url=forum.polskilotnik.pl/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1226]Marlboro Cigarettes[/url]

[url=fasvalawal.forumcrea.com/viewtopic.php?id=1798]Newport Cigarettes[/url]
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему    Список форумов ???? ????????? ? ??????????? ???????????? ?????????? ????? -> Серьезные обсуждения Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: