ГЛАВНАЯ
Нажмите, чтобы поделиться своей мыслью МЫСЛИ ВСЛУХ
ВАШ ПРОФИЛЬ
ЛИЧНЫЕ СООБЩЕНИЯ
БАЗА ПОЛЬЗОВАТЕЛЕЙ
ПОИСК
Здесь может быть Ваша реклама!
watchx (28.12.20 :: 08:32): there were reviews left here almost instantly after this sequence hit Amazon primeval https://watchmoviesonline.biz, there is no be in suspense that those reviewer's did not watching
watchx (28.12.20 :: 08:31): there were reviews left here almost instantly after this sequence hit Amazon primev watch al, there is no be in suspense that those reviewer's did not watching
stephenjones (11.09.20 :: 12:07): [url=http://123hpcomsetup.me]123.hp.com/setup[/url]Visit official website 123.hp.com/setup to download, install and setup the recommended HP printer drivers for your printer model.

???? ????????? ? ??????????? ???????????? ?????????? ????? :: Просмотр темы - We're talking about paying with osrs gold
 FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   Правила форумаПравила форума   ПрофильПрофиль   Группы пользователей Группы ВходВход / Регистрация

We're talking about paying with osrs gold

Начать новую тему    Список форумов ???? ????????? ? ??????????? ???????????? ?????????? ????? -> Серьезные обсуждения
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Amerzone
Новичок

СообщениеДобавлено: 21-12-2020 11:44:29    Заголовок сообщения: We're talking about paying with osrs gold Ответить с цитатой

Nobody is talking about xp prices in OSRS - obviously in RS3 versus OSRS. But proper PVM is more complex in RS3 at elevated levels, and that's the kind of difficulty people are currently talking about buy RuneScape gold. I can't comfortably afk even a t70 boss without auras. If I wanted to begin studying the mid tier supervisors like Vindy, I'd have to experience a great deal of research and food in order to even moderately take action on revo++ without studying manual skill rotations to increase my DPS.

Anything higher than this will need a lot of effort because not only would I need to learn boss mechanics, but I'd basically be asked to learn complete manual rotations for every battle style I would like to use, how to switch equipment effectively to make the most of perks and specials, and so on. Taking the old school strategy of obtaining BiS equipment as"winning", OSRS is certainly far more pay-to-win than RS3. The most expensive OSRS gear, the Harmoized Orb costs 1.7B gp or 436 OSRS Bonds, but over in RS3, the most expensive Eldritch crossbow prices 1.3B gp or just 66 RS3 Bonds. For players with pay-for-BiS-gear-to-win in your mind, OSRS prices cash that is real.

What swap prices? You mean RS3 gp's unofficial exchange rate to OSRS gp? If that's the case, 1 British Pound is worth 134 Japanese yen however such"swap costs" have nothing to do with the economies of England and Japan. OSRS gold and RS3 gp are different currencies. That Jmod stated we do not need GE Tax like OSRS. OSRS is the reason why they added Duel Arena Tax currently in inflation, which is, and GE Tax was suggested by Mod Ash. They included the RS3 Death Mechanics aimed to carry gp from the market.

"We're in a period of deflation last year that's the complete opposite of what people think. Inflation on large ticket items like partyhats is completely artificial and not because of inflation in RS. Deep Sea Fishing sunk out a lot of money as well. Invention eliminated a great deal of items which could have been alched. High is your source of money in RuneScape. With the Smithing rework, we are hitting this more with providing more incentive to turn items into XP instead of alching them"

GE costs of Bonds in each game are decided from each game's supplies and demands. They are totally different things as it's much less difficult to make gp and therefore bonds playing in RS3 than OSRS. RS3 bonds may purchase a good deal of items OSRS bonds can't too. Hence RS3 bonds' requirement are much much higher and therefore does its GE cost. We're talking about paying with REAL MONEY to acquire, when we talk about pay-to-win. The only way to compare both games would be to compare how much real money are actual players paying to"win" since it costs precisely the identical amount of REAL MONEY to buy a RS3 and OSRS Bond. So it is extremely obvious OSRS is far than RS3 in that respect.

100% bonus exp not including protean products and all of the lamp promotions I obtained. In this time I obtained every single Skilling outfit aswell as 90 percent of those lucky products. I have been given money to never ever have to do anything to bring in cash again in reason OSRS Money. All while knowing a thing about ending game content outside god wars 2 and 1. My verdict? 100% unequivocally pay to win.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему    Список форумов ???? ????????? ? ??????????? ???????????? ?????????? ????? -> Серьезные обсуждения Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: