ГЛАВНАЯ
Нажмите, чтобы поделиться своей мыслью МЫСЛИ ВСЛУХ
ВАШ ПРОФИЛЬ
ЛИЧНЫЕ СООБЩЕНИЯ
БАЗА ПОЛЬЗОВАТЕЛЕЙ
ПОИСК
Здесь может быть Ваша реклама!
watchx (28.12.20 :: 08:32): there were reviews left here almost instantly after this sequence hit Amazon primeval https://watchmoviesonline.biz, there is no be in suspense that those reviewer's did not watching
watchx (28.12.20 :: 08:31): there were reviews left here almost instantly after this sequence hit Amazon primev watch al, there is no be in suspense that those reviewer's did not watching
stephenjones (11.09.20 :: 12:07): [url=http://123hpcomsetup.me]123.hp.com/setup[/url]Visit official website 123.hp.com/setup to download, install and setup the recommended HP printer drivers for your printer model.

???? ????????? ? ??????????? ???????????? ?????????? ????? :: Просмотр темы - No thanks Zion is going to be fine.
 FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   Правила форумаПравила форума   ПрофильПрофиль   Группы пользователей Группы ВходВход / Регистрация

No thanks Zion is going to be fine.

Начать новую тему    Список форумов ???? ????????? ? ??????????? ???????????? ?????????? ????? -> Серьезные обсуждения
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Dingbest
Новичок

СообщениеДобавлено: 24-12-2020 09:13:06    Заголовок сообщения: No thanks Zion is going to be fine. Ответить с цитатой

It's tough for Dame, because if the next - gen version comes out, most people are either going to buy the most recent version or NBA 2K MT even the Mamba forever current gen variant and a few months afterwards, nobody is going to regular form of the current gen which shows that they don't care about him.

Can it be safe to state that the majority of the community can manage the new consoles? I thought most was kids (old guy here.) Why would anyone pay 100 bucks on game you can pay 60 for. Thats the way I feel, I desired the Kobe cover however $100. . No thanks Zion is going to be fine.

That is accurate but it's still 100 bucks in the end of the afternoon, for what to see Kobe for thirty seconds once the game is loading up. Plus 2k has been copy and paste for the previous five decades anyways. Ima invest the $100 so I only have to purchase the game once. I bet I'll get a next gen console some stage this season and want to play 2K and I know I do not wish to get the $60 version twice so I'll only spend 100$ up front to get it on both generations. I'm going to purchase it for another gen. Because you know the game because of this gen consoles will be cheeks.

They did just about every all-star vet cluttered by picking zion after 19 games as a cover athlete at all! Yet alone on the next gen cover. . Not everyone is able to manage 100 bucks or the PS5 place the gate, I am getting Dame pay for. Not all of us can afford a brand new gen as well as the 100 dollar version right away lmfao weirdo hes about the cover nothing dirty about it. Not like this bro, majority of the neighborhood and fan-base are purchasing the present gen mamba forever variation as it comes with the next gen standard edition at no cost. But hows it doing him dirty plenty of people wi have his cover due to Cheap 2K21 MT what I just said. The game is going to be the exact same like 2k20. So save up and wait until you get a PS5. I really could, but why do I? I can wait couple months and just play the PS5 variant and save about $30.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему    Список форумов ???? ????????? ? ??????????? ???????????? ?????????? ????? -> Серьезные обсуждения Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: